Study in Germany
Unfold Your Potential in the Land of Ideas
The Land of Ideas is another name for Germany. Germany has a strong political foundation and is a technological leader in a number of industries. In Germany, there are almost 429 universities, with all government institutions receiving government funding. In Germany, education is delivered in three ways: strictly German-language programmes, purely English-language programmes, and programmes that are taught in both English and German.
A large number of master’s programmes in Germany are taught exclusively in English, which is one of the main reasons for the country’s success in recruiting international talent. Another significant advantage of studying in Germany is that a number of highly regarded universities provide completely free courses. Instead, a semester tuition in Euros is charged, with the student receiving a variety of privileges, including free transportation throughout their study.
Germany’s Best Universities
- Münchener Technische Universität
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München is a university in Munich, Germany
- Heidelberg’s Ruprecht-Karls-Universität
- Berlin’s Humboldt University
- Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT) is a technology institute in Karlsruhe, Germany.
- Berlin’s Freie Universität
- Aachen Technische Hochschule Rheinisch-Westfälisch (RWTH Aachen)
- Berlin Technische Universität
- Tübingen’s Eberhard Karls Universität
- Freiburg University